"The List"... My Humble (long) Opinion - OT

Phil Bondi tito@philbondi.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:33:14 -0500

>... or the slimebags in  Florida
> who get to do piano work in suntans and shorts..

..I resemble that remark..however, I must point out to you..that in order to
get a tan, one must spend a little time in the sun..not much, mind you, but
a little. If you get into piano work like most of the slimebags in Florida
that I know, they're pretty lilly white-skinned folks..including Yours
Truly, who's ancestory comes from the part being kicked by Italy!

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
phil@philbondi.com