Jacob Doll action brackets

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 06:49:12 -0800

I have a client with expanding action brackets. Some of the drop screws =
were not even hitting the pads. I shimmed the whippen rail over and made =
everything work but it is still not right. From this list I had heard =
that Shaff had replacement brackets and sure enough, they are in the =
catalog, #1078 on page 124. However, Shaff has discontinued them. Just =
my luck.
I hoping someone has some (4) that they never got to use. Can anybody =
find me a set?

Keith Roberts
Associate, PTG
kpiano@goldrush.com