Hanta Virus

Carl Meyer cmpiano@attbi.com
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 17:28:19 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "gordon stelter" <lclgcnp@yahoo.com>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2003 4:27 PM
Subject: Re: Hanta Virus

> I think that the dried powder gets plenty
> re-moisturaized once inhaled, and the virii spring to
> life.
>      Thump

Reincarnation at work.  Wow!

It's my understanding that virii are dead.  That's why antibiotics can't kill them.  Virii are fractured dna particals whose danger is that the body tends to replicate them and cause problems.   I don't know if that is true or not.
Check on Google for "Peter Duesberg".  He's a prof of virology at UC Berkeley who has infuriated the establishment by claiming that hiv has no relationship to aids.

Some pianos I've seen may well have terminal aids.

Carl Meyer  Assoc. PTG
Santa Clara, California
cmpiano@attbi.com