Drill Press/Greg Newell's question

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:28:49 -0500

Del,
         When you say "run-out and quill slop...." do you mean radial
presses in general or just the newer Delta?
BTW, I'm not aware that Delta makes a desktop or floor stand version of the
radial drill press today. The only one I see  in my internet searches is
the 11-090 and my local tool source tells me that this one is discontinued.
Is that the model number we're talking about here?

Greg