Heavy Steinway actions/David A.

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 18:37:00 -0700

David,
You stated: "It would be relatively easy for NY to adopt the Hamburg
Protocols....., but they don't."
I think, that what you are forgetting, is that NY is the center of UNIONS,
that, IMHO foster shoddy work and slovenly made products. I personally,
don't know if there is a Union, in the Steinway Factory, but it would be
difficult to comprehend there not being one! <G> Thus, the problem.
BTW, the UNIONS, is the reason we'll NEVER have another  "National"
Convention in the State of New Yawk! The last one was a true NIGHT MARE.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)