Rare and ornate pump organ for sale ...

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 02:07:55 -0500

> That's $10 and 10% to every person on the list, right?
> I'm for that. Put that on the page of list etiquette.
> Keith Roberts

Ha Ha  ~~ !            good point.  And don't forget the ad has
run four times now.   To be fair the proceeds should to go to
the....the..... well um.... the "list manager" I suppose.
If 10% to every person on the list I would object because what if
person came on the list yesterday could claim that 10% but I have
been on for six years?                Oh never mind..... : )

----rm

FOR SALE

    A rare pump organ that plays rolls. The wooden tracker bar has
aprox 55 holes.  Most of the case is there.  It comes with no
rolls.  In un-restored condition!!    $500 until June 20, 03.
After that,  best offer  as I have not been able to see if it is
in the Hathaway and Bowers catalog.

OK
    So I owe the list  $10 plus $50 if I get my $500.

    Send me the bill

            ---rm