Stienway sustenuto bar

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Fri, 06 Jun 2003 18:25:03 -0600

At 07:59 PM 6/6/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>A "metal epoxy"? What is that?
>
>Terry "Epoxy Man" Farrell

Like, uh.... JB Weld, maybe. There are a couple of others. Held the collar
on a throw-out bearing for six months with a bit of JB Weld.
I knew that when the word "epoxy" showed-up your name would follow in short
order.... but I was really surprised you weren't familiar with the stuff. I
thought you were gonna tell us about some new, great metal
epoxy.  Disappointment, sniff sniff....... %^)
BTW, I agree that a solder would be much better. Could drop by a local
jeweler if you wanted it pretty and.... most importantly.... done by
someone else. Silversmiths abound out here, and are very reasonable with
their straight labor rates.

Guy