Hammer assist spring ?

Sat, 07 Jun 2003 10:35:52 +0200

Grin.... ANDRE' !!!!

Whilst I would just LOVE to think of myself as a bonified genius... we all
know er.... otherwise :) Tho I do have a genuine talent for not accepting
somebody elses definition of truth hook line and sinker most of the time.
Gets me into as much trouble as anything else tho.

As for the hammer assist spring... maybe it has some merit... but number 1
how to execute it ? and number 2 maybe its actually not such a good idea, who
knows until something is tried ? Did you notice that one action in those
diagrams with the big bulbus counterweight on the back side of the shank ?
Obviously the basic idea of countering the hammer weight on the shank has
been thought of before. Still.. its a thought and it would be fun to know
why (if) its not a workable idea.

Cheers
RicB

antares@euronet.nl wrote:

> Ricardo!
> You are a brilliant creature.......

I wish :)

> You have deserved a very large and very cold Heineken!!

SURE !!

> Whaddaya?

Actually... can I have a Pilsner Urquell ???  German beers are so.... er..
German.