Hammer assist spring ?

Sat, 7 Jun 2003 09:28:25 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stéphane Collin" <collin.s@skynet.be>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: June 07, 2003 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: Hammer assist spring ?

> True Del, but in the Herrburger-Schwander inverted center linked action,
at hammer-string contact time, the effect of the spring is null.  And also,
in this pattent, it is quite easy to even out the BW at 1g near.

> Stéphane Collin.

True, but my comments were directed toward adding a spring to the now
conventional Herz/Erard style action. This is a whole other ball game.

Since I was not able to open or download any of the drawings of H-S
inverted center linked action, I don't suppose you could send it to me
directly?

Del