Rentals: Was Dealers, Prep, real success

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Mon, 09 Jun 2003 08:23:53 -0600

Clyde,
    There was a great mini-technical at a recent annual convention, by a
tech near Chicago named Alice Alviani. Her rental program is unique, and
worth looking at. Her e-mail is (was) alice@alviani.com. I'd suggest
chatting with her about her program. In any venture like this, your most
important tool is reality.

Regards,
Guy Nichols, RPT