Shank Lengths for Steinway L

Wed, 11 Jun 2003 11:52:21 +0200

Well, this certainly helps to explain some of the erracticness in the SWratio
you ended up with. Tho I will have to look closer at these numbers compared to
the other data you gave before making a conclusion about whether any of this
is related to the seeming different ratio in the bass and high treble compared
to the middle of the piano.

But look at that difference between note 16 and 24 !!

Thanks Mark