observations and stuph

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:24:13 -0600

At 01:41 PM 6/11/2003 -0500, you wrote:
  If it wasn't designed, and it wasn't copied (and if so, from what?),
<SNIP>
>Yes, that I can verify. Somehow, they actually do think they are buying a
>piano - only cheaper.
>
>Ron N

One thing I noticed, that actually brought a smile to my ugly mug, was that
they apparently copied a "USA" key head scale. At least in total width, and
key height from the floor. That's ....uh.... one.
(feature)

It's a start. %^)

Guy

"There are only two truly infinite things, the universe and
stupidity. And I am unsure about the universe." -- Albert
Einstein