Kawai bedding response (could be humor)

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 01:06:40 +0200

MessageBruce, that is the list, things are easily perceived different from
what they are intend to !

Don gives a good very true and honest iadvice there. That correspond well
with what I've find on these pianos.

The French tech from Kaway told me that front bedding occur a tad more often
than wished. When new they have been done right generally, but where does
this instability (to high fluctuations) come from ?

Many KG2 are kerfed, may be from the start, but the kerfs are not filled.
Despite that they move,  I have not thought of trying to bed them presently
in winter, a good point.

Many Steinway are knocking, Yamahas too are to be bedded day in day out,
this is less worrying me with time...

Greetings.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.