Kawai bedding response (could be humor)

bruce greig bgreig@nyc.rr.com
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:19:01 -0400

MessageI found this amusing, guess Don didn't take it that way.

----- Original Message -----=20
From: bruce greig=20
To: Don Mannino=20
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 10:26 PM
Subject: Re: Kawai KG2D #1582033

Thanks, Don, you do realize what your're saying here..........

I have to say, though, that this sounds like the piano only needs a =
thorough, back front and balance bedding.  Rather than trying to do a =
quick re-adjustment, allot the time to do the whole job and you will =
likely find that the problem will be solved.  When we hear this kind of =
"It's always been this way" complaint, this almost always means that no =
one has taken the time to properly bed it.

don't you?

Bruce
  ----- Original Message -----=20