Regulating antique Vienese action

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 01:06:05 +0200

Pierre,
If as I understand you work for a Museum of historical instruments , I don't
understand why you did not try to know yet some basics about the regulation
of Viennese action. ?

If you where reading the list you should have noticed that on may be 5 or 6
instance during the 2 last yeard peoples asking this where mentionned the
Swenson piano page and a very complete set ofd instuctions, step by step,
with pictures of the tools and all you need to know abnout it.

as the link escapes me and it is late , look at it by yourself in the
archives.

Breetings.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.