Charles Walter verticals

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:31:56 -0400

Z! Reinhardt  RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: BobDavis88@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 12:43 PM
  Subject: Charles Walter verticals

  I have a client who is considering new vertical pianos as a gift for =
her daughter, and one in the running is the Charles Walter. I just saw =
my first one last weekend, and that only briefly. The general =
workmanship looked good, treble was a little short on sustain, tenor =
break not the best. Any other comments, specifically about scaling, =
workmanship, serviceability of the Langer action, how they are with =
warranty work, anything else?

  Thanks
  Bob Davis=20