Ivory Glue

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 06:25:27 -0400

Friends,

OK, we have an interesting conflict in opinion.  Might it have anything
to do with the contact cement itself?

We got a new countertop on our kitchen cabinets around 1990, and
everything is starting to come apart now.  A cabinetmaker said there was
bad glue at one point.  That may not have affected the small amounts we
use, but if it did, that might account for the variety of opinions.

Regards,
Clyde