What's the Story & Clark? AND ...

Tompiano@aol.com Tompiano@aol.com
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 21:29:17 EDT

Alan,
  I've learned some valuable lessons a long time ago with respect to who's
paying who for what.  If a potential buyer wants my paid opinion on a particular
instrument, then they are the sold beneficiary and not the seller. What
condition I find the instrument in or what is a fair price is none of the seller's
business. The seller should not be entitled to my professional evaluation when
they haven't ordered it nor paid for it. Now when the seller is the one
paying for it then they are the ones who get the full attention.

Tom Servinsky, RPT