What's the Story & Clark? AND ...

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 23:15:36 -0400

At 8:13 PM -0500 6/20/03, Alan wrote:
>AND Ö I have a new way of working. If I evaluate a piano for a
>prospective buyer, I am not going to make any statements or even
>ìuh-huhsî or ìumsî in the presense of the seller. Just look at it
>without giving any indication of my impressions and findings. Then
>speak only in private to the client.

Alan,

Did you ever have a real estate sales licence? Their behavior in the
market place is pretty well spelled out, and avoids this sort of
unexpected event.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Lady, this piano is what it is, I am what I am, and you are what you are"
     ...........From a recurring nightmare.