Pin Driving Fluid

Alan Forsyth alanforsyth@fortune4.fsnet.co.uk
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 02:40:25 +0100

>>>Yes.. I think we should stop that kind of thing... and PDF as well...">>>

>>>"Yes, absolutely, for all the 'poor darn fools'.">>>
-------------
Dear PDFs (partly deranged fanatics)

FWIW, the R&D teams at S&S, & M&H  r  employing an RPT  2 evalu 8 whether
tis better 2 PR BOU's with an ETD such as VT but using HT instead of ET. BTW
they found that CA was much better than PDF or PVC-E when used with a DC
supplied by APSCO.

This can't be English, nor Spanish.
Possibly not Swedish, Finnish of Danish
So, it must be Rubbish.

First we were in the Stone Age, then the Iron Age and eventually the Space
Age; now it looks as though we're in the Garb Age!

Regards
AF
IMHO