Pin Driving Fluid

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:48:15 -0700

Gee, Alan, I didn't know you were in the Army!
Kevin.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alan Forsyth=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 6:40 PM
  Subject: Pin Driving Fluid

  >>>Yes.. I think we should stop that kind of thing... and PDF as =
well...">>>

  >>>"Yes, absolutely, for all the 'poor darn fools'.">>>
  =
---
  -------------
  Dear PDFs (partly deranged fanatics)

  FWIW, the R&D teams at S&S, & M&H  r  employing an RPT  2 evalu 8 =
whether
  tis better 2 PR BOU's with an ETD such as VT but using HT instead of =
ET. BTW
  they found that CA was much better than PDF or PVC-E when used with a =
DC
  supplied by APSCO.

  This can't be English, nor Spanish.
  Possibly not Swedish, Finnish of Danish
  So, it must be Rubbish.

  First we were in the Stone Age, then the Iron Age and eventually the =
Space
  Age; now it looks as though we're in the Garb Age!

  Regards
  AF
  IMHO