OT Virus

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:19:30 -0500

Hi Sarah,

I believe it's "fairly" new but any update from Norton should have
included it. It believe I first heard of it 1-2 weeks ago and actually,
4 with that virus got by my server's virus protection but thankfully,
my Norton Systemworks picked it up.

I just did a Google search on bugbear virus and here's link in case
anyone would like to read about it.

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.bugbear@mm.html

Avery