More Realistic Test was RE: tuning exam in U.S.

Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:54:58 +0200

JIMRPT@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 26/06/03 6:45:16 AM, Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:
>
> << Some combination of all classes could result in a new designation(s) for
> the technician that reflects their area of specialization.
>
> RicB
>  >>

> Richard;
>  Go to the archives on PTG-L and you will find no dirth of information,
> opinion, misconception and fact on this subject!! :-)
> Jim Bryant (FL)

I'm sure you are correct Jimbo... :)... and if I am not mistaken, that pile
will become considerably larger with each passing year.

Meantime... back at the ranch... Europe is just about ready to pass its first
unified testing proceedures. I dont have much details yet.. but I suspect that
it will require approximately the same degree of proficiency levels as the US
test.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne