Thanks, internet conections and pictures

Harry Pickett hjpickett@cablenet-va.com
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:00:14 -0400

Thanks to all who sent comments about Tunelab.
I have tried it out and after I get more fluent, think it will be great
for me.
I wanted to thank all those who sent diagrams and pictures, for me it
provides the "ah, ah that's what they are talking about" response.
In regards to internet connectivity: I would never use dial up again. I
know cost could be a factor to getting DSL or Cable. For me it was
cheaper to get a cable modem with cable subscription. It works out I pay
an extra $10/month and I get my cable channels and high speed connection
with email accounts.
Just a thought for those on dial up, if you have cable, check out if
your company offers a deal you don't have to lose your existing email
accounts either.
Cheers
Harry

Harry Pickett