Maybe they should all try to tune their own pianos....

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:06:10 -0300

LOL
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Donald Lemoine
  To: Pianotech
  Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 9:58 AM
  Subject: Re: Maybe they should all try to tune their own pianos....

  Hello Piannaman , I tuned for a cello pro in a local symphony and his wife was the piano player at rehearsal times , The piano was a baldwin Hamilton. She was an expert at everything and tried her hand at tuning, She broke 47 strings through out the piano as she also said she would replace the strings to her husband, She tried he first string to
  replace and reported to the hospital as the steel wire cut her and went through her hand,
  The call was reported as tuning and broken strings, She paid for her mistakes big time.