Dopey to dope?

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 18:48:49 -0700

Now wait just a second here, David, how in the world will a damp chaser =
affect the tightness of the tuning pins on a GRAND piano?  Inquiring =
minds would like to know.

Kevin E. Ramsey
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David Love=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 11:17 AM
  Subject: RE: Dopey to dope?

  First things first.  Stabilize the environment with a DC system, if =
not already.  If you install one. let the piano sit for 6 weeks before =
tuning it.   Make sure the piano is not sitting over a heater vent.  =
Make sure that perimeter and nose bolts are tight.  Check the bridges =
for loose pins or cracked bridge.  Than analyze the tuning pins as you =
tune it.  Tune the piano and schedule a follow up in 6-8 weeks to see =
what's happening.

  David Love
  davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

    ----- Original Message -----=20