Baldwin 243's

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 18:54:41 -0700

All I can tell you is this, I work at a dealership that handles both =
baldwin and Yamaha, and I'd rather pitch raise two Yamaha's than to tune =
one baldwin.
Kevin.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: pbmosley=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 3:56 PM
  Subject: Baldwin 243's

  I work for a large school district that is growing, every year they =
are purchasing more pianos for new buildings.  We have been buying the =
Yamaha P22 for 15 years or so and I don't see a lot of other brands in =
that environment.  I have been asked specifically about the 243's but =
have not seen a new Baldwin since Gibson took over.  Anyone with any =
thoughts on the Baldwin.  I usually recommend the Kawai and Charles =
Walter if they want to shop price and get a bid.

  Thanks, Phil