Dopey to dope?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:16:23 -0500

Don,

I agree with you that DamppChasers are never a bad idea.  I wish all the
pianos I service had them.

But did you read the entire original email to which I was responding?
Briefly, I see it as risky telling the customer the very first step in fixing
loose tuning pins is installing a Dampp-Chaser system.  I find loose tuning
pins in some pianos when the humidity is already too high, and a system won't
help that.

Regards, Clyde