Irate Customer

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Mon, 03 Nov 2003 00:05:56 -0500

Barbara,

I once was let in the wrong house by the cleaning lady. I thought the piano
wasn't to badly out of tune only to find out when the owner appeared asking
me why I was there and telling me that the piano had been tuned 2 weeks ago
by another tuner... (this was on a university campus with no adress and my
customer name was Detson and this lady's name was Dutton). This was more
than embarassing. Fortunately, this lady has become a very faitfull customer
for about 20 years now.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC
  -----Original Message-----
  From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of Barbara Richmond
  Sent: 2 novembre, 2003 19:56
  To: Pianotech
  Subject: Re: Irate Customer

  Terry,

  You tuned for a private customer today, Sunday?  Like wow, man. <snip>

    I won't go into details here......but my first clue that I was in the
wrong place was that there was no piano!    :-)

  Another embarrassing moment (oh, that would be lesson learned) in the life
of...

  Barbara Richmond, RPT
  what address was that?
  somewhere near Peoria, IL