Haines grand rep springs (again)

Greg DesBrisay g.desbrisay@ieee.org
03 Nov 2003 21:24:15 -0800

As promised, here are a couple more pictures of the 1931 Haines Brothers
Baby Grand action  (Haines Brothers serial number 78173, depth is
4'7").  I've also included the two small pictures I sent before so you
can find all four pictures in the same place if you look for this
posting in the archives in the future. (I've cut down the size of these
jpeg files, so I hope this message is not too big for folks who use
dial-up access!)

The photos attached are:

         -Side view of the intact action
         -Front view of the intact action (showing the repetition springs
which
are attached to the front of the jacks)
         -View of the wippen/jack assembly and the hammer assembly
(removed from
the piano)
         -Picture of the baby grand

I hope this is helpful!