"training" pianos?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 05 Nov 2003 07:01:37 -0500

I also experienced this, when a client who works with wood very quickly
picked up the concept of humidity's effect on the piano.  He had
thebenefit of professionally knowing more about wood than the average
person.  However, based on the low value of the piano and how little
it's played, he opted for only a partial system.

Regards, Clyde