Full Service Appointments

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 10:34:03 EST

In a message dated 11/7/2003 4:12:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
cedel@supernet.com writes:
I have tremendous respect for piano rebuilders, whom I think must know
everything about everything.  But then again maybe they don't.  Some of us in
the field become pros at things they never have to deal with and may not be as
good at as we are.  So I maintain that there's room and need for all of us,
understanding of course that no one should be ripping off their customers by
charging for doing crappy work.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
      Clyde
   Most of us rebuilders have spent many years in the in home/scholl venue &
did the type of high level service that you & others do. The difference is
some of us like me can't handle the daily round of straight tunings for whatever
reason. I certainly enjoyed taking the pianos that needed a set of hammers &
regulation or the new whatever that needed tweaking to a higher level  so as to
put a smile on the clients face. I look at rebuilding as just taking that
whole experience to a higher/ or different level or direction. Know what I mean?
   Dale