deaf tuning

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sun, 09 Nov 2003 10:10:52

Hi Michael,

I did answer your question, but you perhaps did not understand the answer.
Using RCT, tune A0, then A#0, then B0, etc. That is chromatically--which is
a common term for musicians in North America (we don't have
hemi-semi-demi-quavers either *grin*). The deaf tuning is done first, but
from A#4 upwards.