Broadwood grand

Barrie Heaton piano@a440.co.uk
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:25:48 +0000

In message <01b101c3a860$bafbd960$7fe2b1d8@Mainddf>, Delwin D Fandrich
<pianobuilders@olynet.com> writes
>Thanks for the pictures. But...what I'm really interested in is some scaling
>information on a few of these. You know, string lengths, diameters, etc.
>Does anybody have anything they'd like to share?
>
>Del

I am de string a        Broadwood  7'6" w 4'4"  span 6 1/4 C to A
Boudoir Grand   Serial number 8524 c1875 Tomorrow not original strings.

What  info would you like.  It would have to be in  mm

I can lay a ruler on the strings and take lost of photos as well if that
is any help

Barrie

--
Barrie Heaton      PGP key on request           http://www.a440.co.uk/