pinblock duplicating jig

ANRPiano@aol.com ANRPiano@aol.com
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:14:30 EST

I don't think I made myself clear.  My fault.  I have fitted over 100
pinblocks, so I am quite familiar with the traditional methods.  What I am looking
for are ideas for a jig which would facilitate the fitting of open face blocks,
Knabe blocks, and Bechstein blocks to name some examples.  These often have
sloped surfaces or multiple faces and complex flange shapes.  I can do a
traditional fit with these in under an hour but would like a better mouse trap.
Thanks again for any ideas.

Andrew Remillard
ANRPiano.com
ANR Piano Service