pinblock duplicating jig

Crashvalve@aol.com Crashvalve@aol.com
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 16:25:40 EST

In a message dated 11/15/03 10:14:29 AM, ANRPiano@aol.com writes:

> Do you have a recommended supplier for the milling machine?

Not new unless you have deep pockets. Strongly recommend you attend Chicago
area industrial auctions, (I only know one area company, Koster), and buy one
used. In fact Bridgeport was sold and their buyer shut them down eventually. So
used is all you have. I don't like clone mills from offshore, and they cost
more, and domestic types like millport and dial/index fetch 70 % of bridgeport
price anyway. Just buy a Bridgeport and you'll not regret it when you need
parts or accesories. If you plan on stalking the elusive mill bargain, Mail me
for specific areas of machine to check.
Glenn C.