Plugging blocks

Sun, 16 Nov 2003 13:23:02 +0100

I agree... even with my limited wood working experience I have very well
manage 10 or 12 blocks. Takes me a bit longer then you fellows that are
experts, but I dont see this as a biggie.

Seems much more daunting to construct and install a soundboard if you
ask me... that I have not tried yet... but I am about to pull and
replace my first square soundboard... interesting... for me anyways.

Cheers
Ric B

--
Richard Brekne