Help with Steinway Model..

Carl Meyer cmpiano@comcast.net
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 08:50:37 -0800

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Barbara Richmond=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 6:48 AM
  Subject: Re: Help with Steinway Model..

  Hi Ric,

  Uh.......I have no computer savy.  (What is a savy, anyway?) =20

  Tastes like chicken if they're cooked right.

  Carl Meyer Ptg assoc
  Santa Clara, Ca.

  But, I do have friends who might be able to help me out.  Or maybe =
not.   I'll see what I can do---just don't expect anything soon!

  Barbara Richmond, RPT
  somewhere near Peoria, IL

  ----- Original Message -----=20