acrili-key

Tvak@aol.com Tvak@aol.com
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 22:00:12 EST

List

I am interested in trying ivory repair with Acrili-key.   I looked in the
pianotech Archives and I found many mentions of the stuff, but couldn't find an
address/phone number or anything on any of the posts I found... Neither Schaff
nor Pianotech carry it in the catalog...   No address in the PTG source book.

Give me an ounce of credit, though...At least I tried before lazily asking
someone to provide me with an address or a phone number, but....where can I get
this stuff?

Thanks for the help,

Tom Sivak