grand backchecks leather replacement/Carl M.

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 14:33:40 +0100

Hi,

using a (few) drop of pure water on the leathers or on the whippen
heel cloth allow us to tense them nicely, because of the moist the
material is softer, when drying the tension appear.

One may be cautious not to overdo it, as the leather is really
softened with the water , and can be curling on the edges when dry if
too much tension is applied.

Greetings

Isaac OLEG
accordeur - reparateur - concert