OT - Kinda - Shipping Piano Stuff

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:44:13 EST

In a message dated 11/21/2003 4:13:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:
. I shipped some piano related items interstate via UPS the other day. I
dropped the package off at Staples (office supply store) - just happened to be
there buying packing tape. The gal at the counter typed in a bunch of stuff in
the process. She told me it would arrive in two days. Later that day I recieved
an email stating specifics of the shipment, including tracking number. Today I
received a email that was a confirmation of delivery. I must say, that was
very nice and comforting knowing the details of the shipment and then that the
package arrived - no need to call "did you get that package.....".

Terry Farrell
    Terry
   Thanks  & good to know.
   DAle