OT - Bad Rap

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:10:56 -0500

Del,

One has to remember that John had this revelation long before the piano was
invented.  There is a good chance that he actually saw pianos, but never having
seen one in earthly life, he gave them the most accurate description he could
think of.  After all, every piano has a harp, and in addition to that, I don't
see why the instruments of heaven should be limited to what existed three
thousand years ago.  :-)

Regards,  Clyde