hammers- alcohol treatment

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:08:40 +0100

Hello : a quick lesson : don't !

alcohol on wool will make it too dry, wool have some lanolin in it that
should be preserved I believe. may be when we will have 100% synthetic
hammer fiber ?

Isaac

                       Pianomania

                        Isaac OLEG
                        accordeur - reparateur - concert  19 rue Jules Ferry
                        94400 VITRY sur SEINE
                        oleg-i@noos.fr  tel:
                              fax:
                              mobile:  033 01 47 18 06 98
                              33 01 47 18 06 90
                              033 06 60 42 58 77

            Powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this?