action brackets needed

Life4opera@aol.com Life4opera@aol.com
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:00:17 EST

Thanks so much for the help,
tomorrow I will do a little search here in Philadelphia and see if there is
an iron worker that can make them, after all is very dear piano, and would love
to make sure that action gets a strong base.
if I do not find that I guess the e poxy will be my next option. and if that
doesn't work I guess wood will be my last option. to try to modify the
brackets I got from schaff will be a nightmare, so those are back tomorrow as well.
My other idea was try to contact some metal sculptor and see what his ideas
will be about the matter, still can't believe though that some piano parts shop
will not have them after all there are many Aeolian American pianos around :)
still if you have any more ideas about this matter will be highly
appreciated.
thanks again
Eduardo