Hammers- alcohol treatment/Isaac

Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:16:28 +0100

So whats it going to be there folks... Grin... Is there or is there not
lanolin in hammer felts and should it or should it not be preserved, and
does it or does it not get adversly affected by alcohol, and is this or
is this not a detriment to piano tone ?

Or should I ask... do we or do we not really know the answer to these
and other exciting questions at all ?

Cheers
RicB