Conn STrobotuner

Carl Teplitski koko99@shaw.ca
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:16:33 -0600

Hi    ...   I'm not sure if it was me you recall needing a motor
for a Strobe. I have a strobe that is very noisy. I ordered a new
one years ago and the one I got was just as noisy, so I didn't bother
anymore. I use it the way it is, but it drives me nuts at times. If
we can discuss this further, I'm very interested.

Carl / Winnipeg