Michael's link

Robin Stevens mmrr6596@bigpond.net.au
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 07:12:16 +1030 (Cen. Australia Daylight Time)

 Michael...Went to the below site but you only told us the password. Now =
we
need the user name and quick lessons in German!=0D
Regards=0D
 =0D
 Robin Stevens=0D
Convener "INTUNE SA 2004"=0D
22-25 July 2004 Corus Grosvenor Adelaide SA=0D
08 8633 0533 mmrr6596@bigpond.net.au=0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: Pianotech=0D
Date: Friday, November 28, 2003 04:01:55=0D
To: Pianotech=0D
Subject: Re: Hammers- alcohol treatment/Isaac/catalogues=0D
 =0D
Hello Avery T and list=0D
This business about catalogues - I down-loaded the Jahn pianoteile cat th=
e=0D
other day as it had some fantastic tools in - the like of which I've neve=
r=0D
seen, but dream't about (hey that looks kinda poetic... "dream't") They v=
ery=0D
kindly sent me the whol thing. Very nicely laid out and there's a price-l=
ist=0D
available in English. Go to www.pianoteile.com and log on using >=0D
Klavierbauer < as a password. Is the Schaff cat on the net? Andre Oorebee=
k=0D
is - go to: web site www.grandpiano.nl at : materials". Good site for=0D
hammers, hammer assemblies, special hammer glue, levers (whippens), strip=
s=0D
of damper felt (though I prefer sets of ready-cut) reeled strips of bushi=
ng=0D
cloth. Seems to be all grands - but that's good to know (GTK)? Fletcher a=
nd=0D
Newman is on the internet as well - go to: www.fletcher-newman.co.uk They=
=0D
have included tools which I have developed from a different use - such as=
=0D
dog claw clippers for very close-tolerance hammer shank cutting. Good one=
=0D
that! I know it's been in the catalogues now for years, but it was years =
ago=0D
that I first told them of my discovery. I've also developed a pliers to=0D
squeeze the single whippen/jack spring close to the coil for spring-tensi=
on=0D
adjustments. Easy to make them stronger... but to weaken them "in-situ" i=
s=0D
what this does. It works too!=0D
Enough of this!=0D
Regards=0D
Michael G (UK) 'Tis dark now in the Sussex Downlands=0D
 =0D
 =0D