Joining a Professional Organization - Michael Gamble UK

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 09:31:08 EST

In a message dated 26/11/03 11:06:13 PM, joegarrett@earthlink.net quotes M.
Gamble:

<< I guess if Glyndebourne, the London Philharmonic Orchestra, The

Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment, Simon Rattle, Bernard Heitink, Andrew

Davis etc. are happy with my rapid tunings then .... >>

Michael I'll have to agree with Joe here. I felt the same way about joining
PTG and for the same reasons but............ thanks to a few astute and very
convincing people I did join PTG and have never looked back. :-) The absolute
best thing I have ever done for my professional life, as well as my
skills....mind you before I joined I did not think that 'I knew it all' but I never
realized there were soooo many other ways to do what I knew how to do!!.
 Try it...can't hurt and it may just be the thing to 'shorten your tooth' a
little. :-))
Jim Bryant (FL)