Joining a Professional Organization - Michael Gamble UK

Fri, 28 Nov 2003 20:21:14 -0000

Hello Jim Bryant
"It's never too late to learn" and "Wrong is wrong, Right is right and Wrong
is no man's Right" - those are the maxims I work by. So: "mind you before I
joined I did not think that 'I knew it all' "   I would never dare to
consider I knew anything until I can prove it to myself... Having said all
that I am so busy - really busy. You know - something like 8 - 10 pianos a
day type busy - no exaggeration - and I have a simply enormous backlog - so
large I feel
frustrated that I'm letting them down. You must know the feeling. So what
chance of me taking time off for meetings and conventions? My relaxation is
an action on the bench - or getting away with my little family to our
holiday home where no-one phones me. I don't even have a T/v there - too
remote to receive programmes -so we enjoy our record collection, reading,
watching videos and taking walks along the beach. It's a great life and I
feel I have earned it. Having a six-year old son does tend to shorten my
teeth though! His name's Maxim, BTW.
Regards
Michael G (UK) where someone is about to give a recital on a Grotrian I
tuned this afternoon.