Extra Damper Lever Assembly

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 14:49:26 -0500

Sounds plausible.

How many pianos have those "split" rods, a majority or a minority?  I've
seen them, of course, but I have never removed the action from most
pianos I tune, or when I did, I didn't think to check this out for any
reason.

Can anyone verify that Keith's hunch is correct here, or might that
liftrod spring be there for some other reason?

Regards, Clyde